If you have any further questions after you have read this page then please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
- www(dot)reorg(dot)in is published solely by Pankhuri.
- I write from my own personal experience and viewpoint at all times, and with the best of positive vibes.
- What is written on ReOrg is not to be taken as fact – if you decide to use tips and tricks, advice and recommendations, and are injured or otherwise as a result, ReOrg cannot be held responsible.
- This blog/website is not meant to cause harm or any ill-effect towards any part of society/humanity as a whole.
- All facts are verified at the time of posting to the best of my ability (however, some hyperlinks to products, websites etc… may change and archived post links cannot be guaranteed).
- Reorg reserves the right to edit, add or delete any part of the site (including posts and pages) without prior consent.
- Please contact Pankhuri if you find any links that are broken or any errors in any posts/pages – and these will be amended immediately.
- ReOrg is an affiliate site i.e I’m not the owner or creator of the products which I’m mentioning on my site.
- I collect the data by going to different websites and write reviews on my blog for the users.
- Links on this website/blog are affiliate links, which means I’m going to earn a commission when you buy the products by clicking on those links.
- It won’t cost any extra money to your pocket.
- I’m helping people by providing honest information that is difficult to research and analyse.
- Feel free to contact me using my contact page.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer:
- Reorg.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.in.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- There are affiliate links in this website. At no cost to you, I might get commissions for purchases made through links .
- Links back to www(dot)reorg(dot)in is appreciated.
- You may use one image from each post – but there must be a link back to that post attached in form of a repost, mentions, email approvals or DMs.
- Unless otherwise noted, www(dot)reorg(dot)in is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent.
- Comments that are negative/ harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- ReOrg is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
- I am happy for you to share posts/pictures on social media – as long as there is always a link back to the original post with it.
- If any pictures are posted onto Pinterest, or you use any in other social media, please link back to www(dot)reorg(dot)in on the appropriate page – credit should be given to www(dot)reorg(dot)in as the originator of the picture.
- I, Pankhuri reserve the right to change the focus on this blog, to shut it down, sell it or otherwise at my own discretion.
Advertisers and Sponsors
- ReOrg is not responsible for the actions of any advertisers or sponsors. For example, if a reader buys a product of service based upon a link from this blog, then they as the reader must take action with that exact company to resolve any issues, not with www(dot)reorg(dot)in.
- All affiliate links / sponsored posts are labelled as such so there is no uncertainty. If they are not labelled then I have written about that product/brand of my own accord, and have not received any compensation for doing so.
- I use adverts as a way to pay for this site – and as such you will find them within posts, on some images, and in the sidebar. Anything that doesn’t explicitly advertise ReOrg products is paid for advertising, and although I endeavour to ensure that all advertising content is suitable, there may be times when an ad gets through that shouldn’t. Please notify me if you see this and I will deal with it asap.
Letters to the Editor
- If an email is received by myself at ReOrg then it will be responded to asap. If the content would work well and would be suitable within a future post on ReOrg (i.e. readers question, top tips etc…), then the reader will be asked for permission for the words to be used within the site. No names will be attached to the post so all reader confidentiality will be secure at all times. Nothing will be published without consent.